Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Motorcycle Mishap Cancels Mayan Riviera

At this very moment I should be dining looking out at The Caribbean Sea in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Instead I am playing post surgical nurse to my husband, Red who wiped out on his beautiful new Harley last Wednesday night. The first surgey put this inhuman apparatus on his leg. He can't bend his leg or put any weight on it so he is virtually bedridden and in excruciating pain whenever he moves. Hopefully after his next surgery in a week or so, he will be somewhat more mobile. He still won't be able to put weight on it until Halloween and won't be 100% until Christmas. I keep thinking of my Mom being permanently disabled a the age of 30 with 4 litlle children under the age of 8 ys. old. This is nothing compared to what she and my Dad had to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment