Friday, July 4, 2014

Summer Quilting for the Beach House

I have been collecting blue fabrics ever since I started quilting over 10 years ago.  I finally found something to do with them.  This quilt will be folded across the bottom of one of the twin beds in the "blue bedroom."  It is actually the master bedroom in the house but it has traditionally been where all the kids sleep.  It's difficult to see the overall pattern from the nine blocks I've made so far so I've posted the image from Google that inspired me.  I apologize if this is someone's original design but I don't know where I got it so I can't give them credit.  The thing I liked about the design was how inticate it looks, but it is relatively simple to constuct. It's only two simple bocks that can be strip pieced.

No comments:

Post a Comment