Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sea Girt 5K


This past Sunday I ran in a 5K race in Sea Girt, N.J. This is the 3rd year I participated in the race with my husband , my daughters and other members of his extended family. This year there were 13 competitors from the Brady Bunch, including 7 year old Tyler who ran with the big boys for the first time. My time was just over 42 minutes which sounds terrible, but I was pretty pleased since it was 7 minutes faster than last year. I really want to keep training throughout this year and shoot for between 35 and 40 minutes next year. Here's a picture of most of the Brady Bunch that participated.

In addition to training for the race, I have been riding Clue 3 or 4 times a week and I can now canter over cross rails. I'm going to attempt to post a short video since I got a new Nikon Coolpix digital camera that takes short video clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment