Monday, February 1, 2010

Kaleidoscopes Continue


Here is the completed top of Kelly and Braun's wedding quilt. It won't be completed until after the wedding when the back has the signature blocks signed by the guests encorporated into it. Next on the wedding sewing agenda are the damask table runners.




I have become so obsessed with these kaleidoscopes that I started making another one that I really shouldn't be working on now. This was a fabric that I purchased to make another One Block Wonder with, but yesterday I decided it would make awesome kaleidoscopes. I made 10 of these Saturday night and Sunday morning. I keep saying to myself, "Just one more, just one more. I want to see what this wedge will look like." I'm embracing this creative energy as an excuse not to do other chores!

No comments:

Post a Comment