Monday, February 28, 2011

Pillows for Colleen's Ski Lodge Room


I can't believe the whole month of February has gone by and I haven't had time to post. I guess there are two main reasons for this, it's IEP season which means rewriting documents for all my special ed students and my husband badly burned his foot and was out of work for a month. He dumped a huge pot of hot fat on his foot and had to go to the emergency room at 2AM. My knitting obsession seems to have abated for the time being but I'm sure it will resurface soon. In the meantime I made some pillows for my daughter Colleen's recent redecorating project in her house. She made the room on the back of the house that is all windows a "lodge room" with forest and ski themed decorations. The pillows match the new valances on the windows. Here are a pictures of the pillows and the wall with my husband's deer he shot when he was a teenager, a 10 pointer. Not bad for a first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment