Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Are these guys cute or what?


Every week when I go to one of my tutoring clients, I pass these two ponies out in their pasture at Walnut Hill Farm in Mendham. I can't get over how adorable they are. I keep wishing I owned them and I knew how to do driving horses so I could hook them up to a cart and go! This picture is also a lead in to two exciting horse things happening lately. The riding lessons that Kelly gave me for Christmas are really paying off. I jumped a course of 7 fences in a row on Sunday. They were only two feet but I haven't done that in fifteen years and it felt great! The other exciting thing is Kelly is going to Wellington, Florida this weekend to show with her new trainer. A big step up from local shows in New Jersey. Next year I'll have to save up my personal days so I can go and watch her. Hopefully, I'll have amazing pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment