Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Amazing Quilt Airing

Wow! I've never gone this long without posting. I have so much to catch up with. Lots of projects completed. But first, this past Saturday was my guild's quilt show in Long Valley, N.J. and as in the past I was blown away by the talent and diversity of the quilts. It could not have been a more beautiful Fall day either. Here are just a few of the amazing quilts on display.


I loved the gradation effect going diagonally across this quilt.

This is a hawaiian quilt done by Gloria Dighton. It made me wish I was in Kauai or Maui.

Naturally I loved this one with the dachshund in the window!

These were the result of a mystery block. I couldn't believe how different everyone's table runner looked even though it was the same pattern.

Click on the link to the right for Common Threads Quilters to see more of these ladies' phenomenal work!

No comments:

Post a Comment