Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Alternate Blocks for Blue Kaleidoscopes



These are the alternating blocks I have been making to go with the blue kaleidescopes. I'm debating whether to make some of them from a purple fabric that coordinates with the blue print or I can make the corner triangles in the purple and leave off the sashing that is shown on the pattern. Tomorrow is looking like a definite snow day so I'll get to experiment and sew most of the day. I really have to get started on the black and white damask table runners for the wedding too. I found some possible candidates for my dress last night. Ironically I had more luck with the higher end bridesmaids dresses than the matronly MOB nightmares and they are 200 to 300 dollars cheaper. More money to spend on fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment