Monday, September 27, 2010



I can't believe September has flown by so fast! Getting back in the groove of school has been extra hectic this year. I found this magazine in the Chester library while I was waiting for one of my tutoring students. I loved the idea of the shirt on the front cover using different stripes and prints for the various pieces that make up the shirt. I have a collection of blue/green and white stripe, paisley and small prints ready and waiting to try this. It has also inspired me to try sewing garments again. I haven't done this in so long. I had to get out my serger machine, dust it off and make sure it still worked. I have also been knitting again lately and I've learned to do color work with intarsia and fair isle. It's so much fun. Much less boring than regular solid color work. Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment