Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Scottie Dog Pillow

This is my riding instructor Leah who recently had a birthday. I made her this pillow because she owns an adorable Scottie named Hamish who also has his own blog called Wagging The Dog. Click on the link on the right hand column to check out his various adventures at The Ridge where my daughters and I ride. I got the pattern from a free ap called Block Fab-HD that I downloaded onto my iPad. Its not as extensive as the EQ quilt design program but it's fun to play around with and it's free. Additional update: In checking out Hamish's blog to be sure I had the correct spelling of his name and blog, I read his most recent post about being abandoned by Leah on his birthday to go in search of a horse in South Carolina. The horse in South Carolina was for my daughter Colleen and I feel badly for Hamish. I will be sure to take him a bag of treats tomorrow when I go to the barn. The new horse is a butterscotch Paint mare named Praline that Col will be showing in jumpers. She has passed a vet check with flying colors and if all goes well, will be arriving at The Ridge this week. I hope she's as good in her new New Jersey home as she was when they traveled back and forth in one day to see her and try her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment